Shut up and hire me!
April 27, 2012 § Leave a comment
Guys, I am looking for new job and searching it through popular (old, sluggish, ad oriented) job sites really sucks. They could be better than anything. You have to add keywords as skills and that’s what millions other job seekers also do. It makes an individual too common and average as there’s no space for creativity. No wonder recruiter’s inbox always flooded with irrelevant resumes when they post job ad on such sites. And who can say it better than these guys?
And I really don’t want to add one more email there.Here’s what I want to say-
Riyaj Shaikh (a.k.a.Bob) is now laid off and looking for an opportunity to work with passionate guys in software industry – preferably in Pune. In past, I had worked with some awesome guys in software testing and technical marketing industry. Also,
I am worth Hiring. Yes, I might have less experience than others BUT I can do some things that others probably not or can not. Yes, I can do specified work to me for sure but I am also talking about these:
- I am Honest.
- I am a better human being and a team-mate that you can hire, as recommended by my previous employer.
- I have better documentation skills, you need evidence? Just view my some documents here on blog like this and this one.
- I am creative. If not, this blog post would not be there. I am always in search of new and better ways of doing a work and practice it all-the time, just like I use of social media for this cause.
- I had worked as Tester and Writer in past. You can see my writings on this blog, and some posts on previous employer’s website.Few of my other articles includes Cube Game and Testing Software on Testing Planet magazine and few on Testing Circus magazine.Oh yes, some were also published on NASSCOMM EMERGE BLOG !
- I take decisions, which I consider are the best part of mine. The decisions about anything helped me a lot to stand as a better human being.
- I am very openhearted; I surely wont hide from you If got impressed of you!
- I work for an organization and wherever I work, I think first about it.
The above cartoon is my visual resume, you might need my doc resume!
I need YOUR help. Please help me to spread this. Tweet it, share it on Facebook or forward it to anyone you think might be hiring.
[Please contact me through mail - email@example.com or just call - 91-97621-35530]
Exclusive Facebook page –Bootstrapper Bob,
Twitter Conversation – #HireBob
Thanks for reading and sharing!